Information Management covers a wide and diffuse set of disciplines. Effective Information and Records Management requires a breadth of expertise and experience. Well managed records and information provide you with the critical intelligence and insights needed to make timely decisions and create lasting impact. As an organisation, you should be able to:
- Know what information is valuable and how long it should be kept;
- Be able to easily demonstrate compliance with laws and regulations, and:
- Derive the maximum benefit and value from the information you hold.
By effectively identifying, managing and exploiting your information assets, you will be able to reduce effort, costs and risk as well as increase your productivity.
Metataxis can provide the expertise to deliver on a wide range of information management projects including:
- People and process management: we can offer specific guidance on how to undertake information tasks, putting the correctly qualified people in place and managing them effectively.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures: we can help with the development of clear statements outlining your organisation’s intentions for delivering on its information obligations. These are critical for communicating what is required to the people of your organisation but also potentially for external stakeholders such as regulators.
- Records and document management: the cornerstone of information management lies in the capability to effectively manage an organisation’s documents and records through their entire life cycle from creation through to disposal.
- Search: many organisations are failing to make the most of their information assets through an inadequate search capability that delivers poor results. We can help you develop a search strategy that increases the ‘findability’ of your information.
- Collaboration: increasingly organisations are implementing software to help their staff collaborate, and we understand that people and content are just as important in the success of a project.
- Deploying semantic and technical tools: we can advise on the appropriate tools (both semantic and technical) required to support all of the above. We are technology-neutral and will always recommend the best tool or service for your specific and unique needs.
We have worked with clients across a number of sectors to manage their information, and can provide:
- Independent assessments and gap analyses of records and information management programmes
- Retention Schedules and Disposal implementation plans
- Business Classifications and other metadata schema created in line with your needs,
- Support and guidance on implementation of information and records technology such as SharePoint, ECM and EDRMS, and
- Advice on monitoring and reporting and policy compliance.
Talk to us today about how you can leverage greater value from your information and enhance compliance. Contact info@Metataxis.com