Information projects are seldom just about technology. Implementing information governance, security, or an operating model requires a coordinated approach and clear planning.
What we can deliver
- Project and programme governance
- Stakeholder maps and management plans
- Risk management plans
- Project and programme management plans
- Resource management planning
- Change management and operating model design
- Financial and budget management
- Communication plans
- Training strategies and plans
Taking a structured programme and project management approach to information or technology implementation will ensure the success of your project. Planning and coordinating projects from the outset maximises benefits and helps avoid pitfalls and blockers that would otherwise prevent successful implementation of new systems, policies, and programmes. Well-planned transformation will make your target state “the new normal” for your organisation, reducing much of the pain and cost of implementation.
To find out more about how we can help you, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.