Effective information management is much more than creation of a strategy and supporting policies – practical action is also needed.
The management of information requires concrete steps to make your strategies, architectures and information systems deliver value. If effect, good information management requires operationalising.
Metataxis information management solutions consider all dimensions of an organisation:
- Policies: Creation of documents that can be easily used by stakeholders in real scenarios
- Processes: Defining ways of working to deliver all the needed outcomes
- People: Supporting organisational change in all its forms
- Information: Understanding what information is used, how, and where
- Technology: Architecting and implementing the necessary tools to make it all work
Only by understanding all these dimensions can usable, practical and sustainable information management solutions be delivered.