- know where the personal data you process is held, wherever that may be – business application, cloud system, email or shared drives;
- know who it relates to;
- know who you share it with;
- know what you do with it, and how those actions are justified;
- know that you keep it for as long as you legally should, and only for that long;
- manage and protect it and;
- fulfill data subject rights requests, such as Right of Access, Right to Rectify and Right to Erasure, expediently and without impacting your business.
- Working with you to create an action plan
- Providing vendor-neutral, independent, expert advice
- Independent analysis of current GDPR programmes of work
- Analysis of acquisitional targets to identify and remediate GDPR information and data risks
- Scalable Records of Processing solutions ranging from data gathering and template design through to globally implemented Records of Processing using SharePoint
- Globally managed portal solutions of GDPR Suites containing Data Breach Incident Responses, Record of Processing, Data Subject Requests, Data Protection Risk Register, IT Asset Register, Personal Data Terms, GDPR related policies and user guidance
|Download the service summary sheet.|
Metataxis can advise you or fully implement your Office 365 and SharePoint system so that it delivers maximum business and user benefit, and is manageable over time.
Metataxis offer an independent health check of your Office 365 and/or SharePoint deployment to discover potential problems before they become actual problems.
Information architecture is a discipline and community of practice focused on the art and science of organizing information to help users find what they need and to support the efficient management of content.
Information governance is a discipline that helps organisations meet their obligations in demonstrating that they are managing their information correctly.
- Know what information is valuable and how long it should be kept;
- Be able to easily demonstrate compliance with laws and regulations, and:
- Derive the maximum benefit and value from the information you hold.
- People and process management: we can offer specific guidance on how to undertake information tasks, putting the correctly qualified people in place and managing them effectively.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures: we can help with the development of clear statements outlining your organisation’s intentions for delivering on its information obligations. These are critical for communicating what is required to the people of your organisation but also potentially for external stakeholders such as regulators.
- Records and document management: the cornerstone of information management lies in the capability to effectively manage an organisation’s documents and records through their entire life cycle from creation through to disposal.
- Search: many organisations are failing to make the most of their information assets through an inadequate search capability that delivers poor results. We can help you develop a search strategy that increases the ‘findability’ of your information.
- Collaboration: increasingly organisations are implementing software to help their staff collaborate, and we understand that people and content are just as important in the success of a project.
- Deploying semantic and technical tools: we can advise on the appropriate tools (both semantic and technical) required to support all of the above. We are technology-neutral and will always recommend the best tool or service for your specific and unique needs.
- Independent assessments and gap analyses of records and information management programmes
- Retention Schedules and Disposal implementation plans
- Business Classifications and other metadata schema created in line with your needs,
- Support and guidance on implementation of information and records technology such as SharePoint, ECM and EDRMS, and
- Advice on monitoring and reporting and policy compliance.
The need for organisations to formulate a business strategy which describes the desired future and how to get there has been long understood.